Justaclickago - Specialist Railwayana Auctions and Nostalgia Auctions Terms & Conditions
1. Descriptions are intended to be as accurate as possible and whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, they are of our opinion only and Justaclickago does not accept liability for errors or omissions. Unless indicated otherwise, items will be at least in good condition.
2. Items sold in bulk such as photographic material including slides and negatives are categorised based on the majority of content and are subject to possible aberations from the description. Buyers are to note that justaclickago operates a 'no returns policy'. The sample illustrated is a guide only and bidders must satisfy themselves that they are aware of this before bidding and also understand that content and quality may vary and may not always be listed in the description. In other words, bid and accept.
3. You must be registered with Justaclickago in order to bid. You may do so by telephone or email and provide full name, address and telephone number beforehand.
4. Bidding will be accepted by email and must provide at least your surname and post code. Alternatively, up to 6.00pm on block closing day, you may bid by telephone using 01684 773487 or if engaged, 07816 222161. All bids will be acknowledged and you will be assigned a unique bidder number that only Justaclickago and you will know. Should you bid and lead with any item, this unique number will show next to the leading bid and will enable you to see whether you are the leading bidder or not.
5. Every effort will be made to keep bids up to date, however, even email can be delayed but provided the time-stamp is before block end, they will be accepted after close time. Therefore, the absolute final results will not be confirmed and 'locked' until 10.00am on the morning following each block. Telephone and postal bidders are asked not to contact us before this time to check results.
6. The Auctioneers do not provide postage, packing, delivery or shipping services on any lots except ordinary envelope or 'jiffy-bag' size items. Successful buyers may collect lots in person by arrangement or arrange a packing/courier service such as Mailboxes, we don't pack for standard couriers. Circumstances permitting and subject to size restrictions, buyers can collect from us at certain major railway collectors events for a £5 fee per invoice. Winning Bidders of ordinary envelope or 'jiffy-bag' size lots, if requested will be notified of Postage & Packing costs. This will show as 'handling' on the invoice and items will only be sent using a postal service that includes insurance and trackability. This cost will be borne by the purchaser. Minimum service will be ‘Signed For’. For invoices over £50 the service will be 'Special Delivery' . We will not be liable for loss or damage in the post and any claims for such will be the purchasers’ responsibility. However, we will provide the appropriate assistance including documents pertaining to posting. Overseas posting will be expensive because only fully trackable services will be used.
7. Bidding will be in whole pounds and successful bids will always be either the reserve (if there are no other or lower bids) or one bid above any other bidder subject to the increments tabulated below. In the event of 'odd' bids being received, every effort to match the increments will be made but occasionally, bids may appear to be mis-matched with increments.
£5 - £100, £5 increment
£100 - £200, £10 increment
£200 - £1000, £20 increment
£1000 and above, £50 increment
8. A Buyers Premium of 15% (no VAT) will be added to the hammer price.
9. In the event of equal bids for any lots, the first bid will be the leading bid.
10. Payment options:
Cheque (payable to 'Justaclickago') Postal Order or Cash - no charge
Bank Transfer - no charge in UK - overseas payment only if charges are are paid to senders bank by buyer
Paypal - Only accepted if payment made without fees being charged to justaclickago
11. Successful bidders should receive an invoice within 14 days of auction end. If not, they should telephone 01684 773487 or email to request their invoice. Settlement terms are within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
12. Vendors wishing to place items in Justaclickago on-line auction should, in the first instance, contact us personally or by email or phone to discuss suitability. Our charges for individual lots from April 2016 are -
15% on the first £5000
10% between £5000 to £10000
5% beyond £10000
13. Vendor Commission will be deducted from the Hammer Price. Each Lot carries a minimum commission of £5 sold or not sold. Payment will be within 28 working days of auction end.
14. Collection of purchased lots, where applicable, must be within 60 days maximum. Beyond 60 days, a storage charge of £1.00 per day will be invoked. This also applies to Vendor unsold items.